Tuesday 25 February 2014

Archie's Final Project Review

Archie's Final Project was a unique film although I never enjoyed it it had its positive aspects. The film was about the life of Archie Williams and his journey to suicide. We first see Archie it small segments talking about commiting suicide. After he announces his film at school, it gets other people involved the girl he dreams about Sierra Silver joins him in the journey. After it goes to far and another student ends up killing themself it makes Archie think twice about it.

For me the film didn't have a sole purpose of entertainment but is made more to show Suicide awareness, in that I like the idea of the film, but watching it from an entertainment point of view I found the film to have lack of entertainment. It was quite a grim film I don't think I'm going to watch it again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless for a Suicide Awareness programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment